Little Prairie is a great place to work in… just ask our teachers!
This WE BELIEVE
Whether you’re starting your career in early childhood education, or an experienced professional, choosing a position with Little Prairie is a very positive move. When you join our team, you become part of a strong network of committed and passionate professionals – all focused on developing and growing learners for the twenty-first century. Little Prairie kindergarten is part of a strong network of the FunGates schools from all over Malaysia and overseas. As a learning organization, the schools in Johor Jaya & Iskandar Puteri place great emphasis on continual professional development of our teachers for continual improvement and growth. Besides the weekly internal training, our teachers join the whole strong team of FunGates’ teachers annually in November in our Eduweek annual training conducted in Kuala Lumpur by the founder of FunGates Education System, Clarine Chun, together with her strong team of experts.
Not Just A Work
As One of our Kindergarten teachers you will enjoy
- working alongside with other enthusiastic and fully qualified teachers
- participating in a training programme – both internal and external training with certification such as the Eduweek training by FunGates Education System
- mentorship programme with a personal mentor
- annual staff retreats which are conducted in the middle of the year and end-of-year
- a comprehensive staff welfare benefits
In order to apply for a Teaching position, you will need:
The Passion of Teaching
Kindergarten experience is not essential when applying for positions, though it will definitely add on to your credentials.